Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bellagio Fountains Daily Show Display

If I had to choose among the unique attraction on the VEGAS Strip, I will surly pick the Bellagio Casino Hotel Dancing Fountains as one of my favorite. Every 15 minutes on the hour the jets arise from the bottom of the Bellagio Lake And the music starts playing as the jets start dancing like ballerina׳s tip toeing on the water surface.
My favorite song will bring a tears to my eyes as I sing along to the music from the motion picture "Titanic" My Heart Will Go On by Celin Dion.
The song ends with a high note and the Bellagio Jets explode to heights unimaginable. The crowds clap and cry out with joy, also just experiencing the passion in the lyrics and the artistic calibration of the amazing Bellagio Fountains. Wow-My heart goes on and feels the joy.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Beautiful Vegas Blog, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the interesting info included.
Please feel free to visit again and share my blog with friends and family and hope to see you all soon here in Vegas.
Best regards from Vegas.